Can't Find Your Security Token?
Reasons Why Security Token is Missing
You may not see your token in Salesforce.com if one of the two situations below occur:
- Your organization has SSO enabled. SSO means you are on a trusted network where no tokens are required.
- Your Sync User has IP restrictions enabled. If you remove IP restrictions just from the Sync User then that user, and only that user, will be able to use tokens.
- Login to your account (account must have administrator rights)
- Go to Setup > Manage Users > Users (check Lead Liaison user profile type, possibly will be set as System Administrator)
- Go To Manage Users > Profiles
- Clone/copy profile that is currently set for Lead Liaison user.
- Edit this profile and go to the Login IP Ranges under System menu.
- There should be only one line that looks like that: IP Start Address: 0.0.0.0, IP End Address: 255.255.255.255 - delete it.
- Now go back to Manage Users > Users and select Login for the Lead Liaison user, you should be now logged as Lead Liaison user which is indicated in the right top corner.
- Go to the Setup > My Personal Information > Reset My Security Token - now you can reset your token, just click on the Reset Security Token button.