Shows a list of the Prospect's Activity (document downloads, web page visits, email links clicked, etc.).
Not all Automations will appear in the Nurture tab.
- Behavior-based Automations (Spark), we do not show these in Salesforce.com.
- Date-based Automations, we do not show these in Salesforce.com.
- Property-based Automations, always shown in Salesforce.com.
- Action-Only automation, shown in Salesforce.com when the "Share with Sales" feature is enabled.
- Lead Scoring, Lead Grading, and Lead Distribution processes are not shown in Salesforce.com.
Keeps a historical log of the Prospect's Lead and Grade score as it changes over time.
Lists all Automations the Prospect was added to.
Lists all Automation steps that have been applied, skipped, waiting, or suspended on the Prospect.
Lists all Lead Liaison Programs and Campaigns the Prospect touches. The First Touch Program/Campaign is highlighted.