- Anonymous = Any Prospect without an email address is an Anonymous Prospect. This stage does not appear in reports and graphs; however, can be used as a filter for Segmentation, Fulfilment Actions, etc.
- Suspect = A Prospect (with an email address) who has not demonstrated any shown interest in your services . Once a Prospect registers any inbound activity then they automatically progress to the Engaged stagethrough inbound activity like a website visit or email click.
- Engaged = A Prospect who has registered any inbound activity.
- Marketing Qualified = Commonly referred to as Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), are Prospects who have demonstrated enough interest for marketing to be qualify as ready for your sales team (sales-ready leads). These Prospects may not result in an opportunity until your sales team further qualifies them; however, they're ready for sales.
- Sales Qualified = Prospects that your sales team has accepted as being suitable have further qualified and accepted for direct follow up or contact.
- Opportunity = Prospects who have become a real, qualified sales opportunity in your CRM. Any Prospect associated with a Deal created in OneFocus™ will automatically move to this stage.
- Customer = Prospects who have become a real, qualified sales a closed-won opportunity in your CRM.
- Evangelist = Prospects who are not currently sales opportunities, but advocates for your business.
- Disqualified = Prospects who are not qualified. This could be for many reasons, such as not poor contact information, not meeting your Budget, Authorization, Need, Timeline (BANT) criteria, poor contact information, etc.
- Other = Anything your want! Consider it to be a wildcard stage that your business can use for any reason.
- Anonymous = Any Prospect, such as a visitor, who does not have an email address is added to this stageStage.
- Suspect = Any Prospect without inbound activity who has an email is automatically promoted to this Stage.
- Engaged = Any Prospect with inbound activity is promoted to this Stage.
- Opportunity = Any Prospect associated with a Deal created in OneFocus™ will automatically will move to this Stage. For customers using Salesforce.com, any Contact in the Contact Roles section of the Salesforce.com Opportunity will move to this stageStage.
- Customer = Any Prospect associated with a Closed-Won Deal created in OneFocus™ that has move to this Stage. For customers using Salesforce.com, any Contact in the Contact Roles section of the Salesforce.com Opportunity and the Opportunity is moved to Closed-Won status will automatically move to this stageStage.
You're responsible for defining and setting up your company's business processes to move Prospects into the following stagesStages:
- Marketing Qualified = Use Used by your marketing team to show a prospect is sales ready. Qualify prospects through key conversion forms , (such as contact forms, demo requests, trials, etc.) and high-value gated content , (such as buying guides, videos, playbooks, case-studies, etc. to promote Prospects into the Marketing Qualified Stage. ).
- Sales Qualified = Used by your sales team to indicate which Prospects they've accepted as being ready for direct contact, and qualified for sales.
- Evangelist = Used to put your promoters or evangelists into this stage. These are the people that spread the word about your organization through word of mouth, referrals, and high online ratings/reviews.
- Disqualified = Manually or automatically move people into this stage that do Used by sales or marketing to indicate that a prospect does not qualify for your services.
- Other = Use this however you'd like!