- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Connectors > Slack
- Click the Sync Channels option as shown below.
Posting to Private Channels
To post to private Slack channels do the following:
- Open the private channel in Slack.
- Click the info icon, then select Add apps
- Search for the Lead Liaison app and click Add
- To view installed apps click View 1 app in channel. If the app is installed a new message will also appear in the channel, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To use the new channel return to the Connector and click Sync Channels
In the example below we set up a Slack Notification that posts a message to Slack every time the team closes a new deal.