Lead Liaison offers private labeling, also called white labeling or branding, for companies looking to brand Lead Liaison as their own solution. This document discusses how to setup private labeling for your organization.
Private Labeling is a feature of Lead Liaison and must be enabled by a Lead Liaison Representative on your account.
Setting up Private Labeling
To set up private labeling do the following:
- Go to Admin > Settings > Branding
- Enter a Branding Name. The Branding Name is used in emails and various areas of the application.
- Add your logo. The ratio for logos is 5:1 (width should be 5x the height). Your logo will appear at the top left of the application, in email alerts/notifications, and more.
- Select your colors from the color palette. Each area of the application will have its own color scheme.
- If you'd like to start fresh, click the Reset button at the bottom of the Branding area.