Use the media manager to upload jpg, jpeg, png, gif, html, htm, txt, docx, doc, zip, pdf, css, js files as marketing assets for your business which you can use in multiple places in Lead Liaison. For example, upload images to use in the landing page designer, web form designer and email campaign designer. Also, upload a global style sheet (CSS file) to reference and use in a Layout Template.
Using the Media Manager
To add media to the Media Manager do the following:
- Click New > Media
- Click Upload
- Select your source for upload:
- Local machine
- Google Drive
To create folders in the Media Manager click the Create button and then Folder.
Right click on any media piece within the Media Manager to see a menu of options, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Edit = Opens up an image editor to resize the image and add styling effects.
- Add favorite = Adds the image into the "Favorites" folder on the left.
- Download = Downloads the file to your local machine.
- Info = Provides a path to the file.
Use the Info option to see the file path:
Viewing and Managing Media
To access your Media Manager at any time go to Content > Media