- Make sure to understand how to import Prospects into Lead Liaison
- Add a "Tags" column to your CSV file
- Separate multiple tags using a semicolon (";")
- The column should look similar to the one below
- Open the Prospect Profile page for the Prospect you'd like to tag.
- Click the Tags button at the top of the page. The Tag icon will be orange, like the screenshot below, when a Prospect is tagged.
Adding New Tags
Tags are automatically added when added to a column and imported via the import wizard. To create a Tag in advance, do the following:
- Navigate to Prospects > Tags
- Click the New button
Search for Prospects by Tags by doing the following:
- Go to Prospects > Tags
- Under the "Tags" box individually delete Tags by clicking Delete under the Actions column. Alternatively, select one or more Tags using the boxes under the Remove column and click Remove Selected.