- Single Line Text – a single line of text mappable to text fields like Company or Job title
- Number – numerical value mappable to numerical fields like Number of Employee
- Paragraph Text – a large text field mappable to any paragraph fields like Description.
- Checkboxes – multiple-choice selection allowing multiple answers
- Radio Buttons – multiple-choice selection allowing a single answer
- Drop Down – drop-down menu of pre-defined choices
- Boolean – true/false checkbox field
- Name– single-line text field mapped to First Name and Last Name
- Date– field that inserts current date
- Time– field that inserts current time
- Phone– field mapped to Work Phone
- Address– fields mapped to Street Address, Street Address 2
- Web Site– single-line field mapped to Website
- Price– numerical fields for currency fields like Budget
- Email– single-line text field mapped to Email
- Section Break– divider between field groupings
- Page Break– adds multiply pages to the form and changes "Submit" to "Next" on all but the last page.
- File Upload – allows user to upload files such as PDFs, sheets, or documents
- Documents – allows users to share selected documents (or e-literature) after a form submission. The process for adding documents is the same as for the event form outlined here.
Each field has its own properties. Once you have placed a field, click on it to edit its properties. Depending on the field type, you will see different options. Below is a list of standard properties followed by field-specific properties