Revenue Generation Software® is a sales, marketing and executive solution that helps your business generate, accelerate and measure revenue across all phases of the revenue cycle. Revenue Generation Software® is a platform, not a feature or product. Revenue Generation Software® includes the following core capabilities:
- Lead generationLead tracking
- Lead qualificationQualificationLead nurturing
- Lead prioritization
- Lead distribution
- Website personalization
- Marketing program analysis
The second component of a business marketing system is an Inbound Marketing inbound marketing solution/strategy. Inbound marketing is the process of placing your business in the right place at the right time. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogging, landing pages and more are all examples of inbound marketing strategies. The concept is to know where your buyers , "hang out" and how they research so you can get your business in front of your buyers, and be there when they're ready to take the next step.
Known vs Unknown
A Known Prospect in Lead Liaison is someone who has with an email address. An Unknown Prospect is someone who does not have an email address associated with them. An email address is the unique identifier used in Lead Liaison. No two Prospects will have the same email address in Lead Liaisonthe system.
Defining Programs, Campaigns and Lead Sources
- Program: A collection of Campaigns.
- Campaign: A descriptive name for a marketing effort. Each prospect may be associated with multiple campaigns.
- Campaign Type: Describes a high-level categorization of campaigns such as Lead Nurturing, Email marketing, Surveys, Tracking URLs, Automations, etc.
- Lead Source: Typically mirrors the Campaign Type with a few extra and custom values to keep track of leads that do not come in through Campaigns. For example, a Lead Source may match Campaign Type for values such as a Trade Show, Email Campaign, AdWords Campaign but you can use additional values such as "Employee Referral" or "Customer Referral" to track leads that come into your CRM, such as Salesforce.com, through channels other than formal Campaigns.
Campaigns are individual marketing events such as an email campaign, webinar or trade show. Lead Liaison helps marketers build multiple different types of campaigns. See "Types of Campaigns" below for a list of possible Campaigns that can be created. When creating an asset, such as an email, trackable content, web form, etc. assign the asset to your Campaign. Start creating Programs and Campaigns by clicking the Manage tab the new button on the top once you've logged into Lead Liaison.