- Prospects: Information saved in the Prospect record within Lead Liaison. This could be information collected from prior events or data imported into Lead Liaison. Denoted in the export schema as "[Prospect]".
- Event Metadata: Information collected by the new event screen, such as Campaign, Event Name, Owner, Start Date, and more. Denoted in the export schema as "[Event]".
- Submissions: Information collected at the time of submission, such as date of capture, who captured the lead, which device captured the lead, etc. Denoted in the export schema as "[Submission]".
- All Event Data: Includes Event Metadata and Submissions in the export.
- Everything: Includes Prospects, Event Metadata and Submissions in the export.
- Form: Information collected by the event form. Denoted in the export schema as "[Form Field]".
All exported data gets saved into DataSets in Domo with the following names:
|Prospects||Lead Liaison Dataset|
|Event Metadata||Lead Liaison Event Dataset|
|Submissions||Lead Liaison Submission Dataset|
|All Event Data||Lead Liaison Event Data and Submission Dataset|
|Everything||Lead Liaison Event Dataset|
|Form||Lead Liaison Form Submissions Dataset|
When exporting using the Bulk Export method described in the section above the system will always export using the Everything method.