- Click Settings > Templates
- Under the Actions column click the gear to see a list of options:
- Edit = Edit your Layout Template. All landing pages and web forms using this Layout Template will be updated with your changes once the Layout Template is saved.
- Preview = Opens a new browser tab and displays a preview of your Layout Template. This gives you an idea of how the template will look on the web and when used with your landing pages and/or web forms.
- Set as Default = Sets the Layout Template as the default system template. When creating a web form or HTML landing page the default template will be used.
- Delete = Deletes the Layout Template.
Applying Layout Templates
Layout Templates can be applied to your web forms or landing pages as follows:
- Create your web form
- On the web form designer click Form Properties
- Choose your Layout Template from the Layout Template dropdown
- The Default Layout Template is selected by default
- Your web form will be inserted into the %%content%% placeholder in the Layout Template
- Create your landing page
- For the Design Type, choose HTML
- On Step 1 (Configure) select the Layout Template in the Template field
- The content you create in Step 2 (Content) will be inserted into the %%content%% placeholder in the Layout Template